The Android 6.0 Marshmallow redesign is as of now taking off for Nexus gadgets. It’s an extremely energizing time, and however it may take a while for it to touch base to your handset, you can figure out how to introduce Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Nexus gadget at this moment underneath.
How to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on a Nexus
If you need to introduce Android Marshmallow on your Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9 or Nexus Player, we have you secured. Try not to attempt to flash the firmware on any phone other than those recorded above or you could harm it. What’s more, verify you download the right firmware for your device, and go down all you Android information before you continue.
Flashing Android Marshmallow couldn’t be easier. The present Android Marshmallow rendition, which has manufacture number MRA58K, lives up to expectations simply like some other Nexus industrial facility picture – you just download the record and blaze it.
- Download ADB Tools and unload the compress file.
- Download Android Marshmallow for your Nexus and unload it in the ADB Tools organizer: Nexus 5 | Nexus 6 | Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi | Nexus 7 (2013) Mobile | Nexus 9 (Wi-Fi) | Nexus 9 (LTE) | Nexus Player.
- An opened bootloader.
- USB Debugging empowered.
- The important drivers introduced on your PC.
Get Android 6.0 Marshmallow update on your Nexus NOW
- Turn off the Nexus.
- Press and hold Power and Vol Down to restart the phone into the Bootloader mode.
- Connect the phone to PC via USB cable.
- Open Windows Explorer and find the downloaded firmware to the ADB tool folder.
- Click on flash-all-bat file and wait.
- Your Nexus will reboot and will be running Android Marshmallow. If it doesn’t go to troubleshoot.
On the off chance that you have an issue before establishment, verify you have USB Debugging empowered and an opened bootloader, as portrayed in the connected aide above.
On the off chance that you get stuck in a bootloop (your Nexus sticks on the stacking screen at startup), you can attempt to clear the reserve parcel first by doing a reversal to the bootloader and utilizing the volume keys to enter Recovery Mode (utilize the Power catch to affirm your determination). Once you’ve wiped the store allotment you can attempt to reboot.
In the event that regardless you don’t move beyond the boot screen, about-face to Recovery and select Wipe information/Factory reset and press the Power catch to affirm. This ought to clear things straight up.
On the off chance that you get a mistake message in the order brief window letting you know you’re feeling the loss of the system.img record, do the accompanying: unload the image.zip document too and duplicate and glue those records into the same spot as whatever is left of the unloaded records (this ought to be the ADB Tools organizer nearby the as adb.exe and fastboot.exe).