Tekken 7 Characters, Trailer, Release date, Description, PC, XBOX, PlayStation
Tekken is a series of fighting games developed and launched by Bandai Namco Entertainment in 1994. Which consists of 8 parts. With the 9th one (Tekken 7) coming up. This series mainly focuses on 1 vs 1 battles, in which combos are executed due to the combination of different moves. Every character in the game has specific attributes. Its story line is mainly about the Mishima cursed bloodline and their fight for power. Secondly about The king of iron fist tournament in every part. By ending the game with every character unlocks his/her storyline (Past and Present). Which continues the story to the next part.
Parts of the series
|4||Tekken Tag Tournament||1999|
|8||Tekken Tag Tournament 2||2011|
And a Cross over with Street Fighters was also released by the name of Street Fighter X Tekken in 2010 which was developed by Capcom.
A Tekken Movie was also released in 2010 based on the story line of the series.
Tekken 7 release Date:
Tekken 7 was released in Japan only as a Beta version on 18th February 2015. An unfinished release was again made on 18th March 2015. After that the game is in beta stage. But the final release date is expected to be by the end of 2015. There is no official notice about it.
Tekken 7 Story:
According to the producer Katsuhiro Harada the story will be mainly focused on The Mishima bloodline and the main character of the story will be Heihachi Mishima’s wife Kazumi Mishima who was killed by Heihachi years before all the stories of Tekken series. A lot of secrets about Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima and Jin Kazama will be unveiled. The engine used in this game is Unreal Engine 4.
Tekken 7 Gameplay:
There are a few new appliances introduced in the game.
- Rage Art: Deals 30% extra damage by allowing the player to execute unlockable moves if the health bar reaches the dire stage. This mechanic was a replacement for the increase in power of all players, because of the negative feedback.
- The bound system due to which the wall hits took place is now replaced by screw system which allows players to make extra hits after air borne attacks.
- The new display system allows both players to choose which side of the screen they want to fight on.
- Better graphics than ever.
- The controls are somewhat modified to the controls of Tekken 5. The feedback of which was very positive.
- New Characters are introduced.
- Katarina Alves: A woman from Brazil who has mastered the art of Savate. Designed specifically for beginner players.
- Cludio Serafino: A member of Anti devil organization from Italy on the mission of executing the Devil genes.
- Lucky Chole: A player in the costume of a kitten theme with the fighting style of free dancing.
- Shaheen: A Man with Military Control from Saudi Arabia. With the main ability of self-defense. Designed for beginners.
- Josie Rizal: A woman with a bow who is specialized in kickboxing.
- Gigas: A character like Hulk who is specialized in Destructive Impulses.
- Jack 7: Like in almost every part jack is modified again.
- Kazumi Mishima: The main character of the game who was killed by her husband Heihaci Mishima before everything in the Tekken series started.
Tekken 7 Main Characters:
- Steve Fox
- Paul Phoenix
- Nina Williams
- Marshal law
- Ling Xiaoyu
- Lei Woulong
- Lee Chaolan
- Lars Alexanderson
- Kuma and panda
- Jin Kazama/Devil Jin
- Asuka Kazama
- Alisa Bosconovitch
- Kazuya Mishima
- Jun Kazama
- Heihachi Mishima
- Eddy Gordo
- Dr Bosconovitch
- Craig Marduk
- Christie Montero
- Brayn Fury
- Anna Williams
- Beak Do San
- Armour King
The total number of playable characters is 44 in Tekken 7.
Tekken 7 Platforms:
Tekken 7 will be released for three platforms.
- Tekken 7 for Xbox (One, 360)
- Tekken 7 for PlayStation 3 and 4.
- And for the first time Tekken 7 for PC version of the Tekken series will be released but it will be after the release of Xbox and PS versions. It’s because of the Unreal Engine 4 that it is going to be released for PC too.
Tekken 7 Requirements are not officially calculated yet.
For WWE 2k16 Updates : WWE 2k16 News