We have explained the Rooting of the android in our previous blogs that how will you root your android device and what is the step by step process for rooting. But if you are not familiar with android system and don’t want to play with these things; because we have seen many people who wish to have a rooted mobile phone but are afraid of several issues like warranty, bricking device, stock ROM and some bugs. Therefore in this blog we will show you a brilliant and simple method of rooting your android device which will not void your warranty. The brilliant iRoot app makes rooting your device a one-click affair, and you don’t need to worry about anything like bricking issues and voiding your warranty.
One thing every android user kept in their mind that this procedure is only available for devices that are running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, but please note that this method is not for android Lollipop: the iRoot software is capable up to android version 4.4. This also works on devices that have built in security software, such as Samsung’s and Knox.
SEE ALSO: Top 5 Root Apps for Android..
SEE ALSO: How to Root Google Nexus 6..
Forget about every other rooting softwares like Odin, or flashable recoveries and all the rest. Once your device is recognized (in a database of over 8000 devices), the VRoot will enable permissions using root exploits and will do it all with a simple click of the button. this is one of the most easiest and simple method for root your android device.
- iRoot(formerly known as VRoot): PC Software that will do and it will be responsible for everything for you.
- You need to install the drivers of your specific handset. The easiest way to get them is by using the management software that comes with your device (Kies for Samsung, Sync for HTC, etc) or you can also search the desire software online on the internet.
Root Android with iRoot
- If you have your Samsung mobile phone Go into Settings > Security and disable Lock Reactivation first.
- Then open your PC and install the iRoot.
- Go to the Developers option and make sure that you have USB Debugging Active on your device. You can enable this by going intoDeveloper Options and enabling this setting. If you don’t have Developer Options showing in your Settings, enable this by going into About Phone and tapping on Build Number 7 times.
- Charge your mobile device up to 60% minimum.
- Connect your mobile phone to the PC.
- iRoot will start looking for your device in their database and if this device is recognized, the root button will appear.
- Click on Root button.
- The Rooting process will be start by itself. (note that your mobile phone will be re start one to two times in this process, so don’t be afraid in this process).
- All done!
The rooting process is over and your mobile device is successfully rooted, you can check and verify the root by installing the Root Checker from android play store.
How to Enable SuperSU
By installing the SuperSU by yourself is very good because it will create a backup in your android phone directly which will help you at that time when you want to unroot your device. Just follow these simple steps which are given below to install the latest SuperSU.
- Install the SuperSu app from the Google Play Store.
- Open SuperSU app. Superuser permissions will be requested, click on OK or this option 允许.
- SuperSu will prompt the user to install the SU Binary. Confirm by click ok.
- Install the Titanium Backup application from the android Play Store.
- Open Titanium Backup and freeze the native superSU app that was installed by iRoot.
- Reopen SuperSU and reinstall the SU Binary.
CONGRATULATIONS you have successfully root your android mobile phone without voiding the kernels and warranty. If you have any quarries you can tell us in the comment box, we’ll try to help you out in every single manner.
SEE ALSO: How to Root any Android Device
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Best Root Apps 2015