We have received many reports related to the camera error message like “Warning: Camera Failed” on plenty of android and even on Samsung galaxy devices. Many people think that it is the hardware problem but that is not the case actually it is the software issue. When you use your android smartphone, multiple types of error caused in cache of the device which cause many problems in your mobile device. This camera error is also one type of error which is caused by the software and cache issue.
See Also: How to fix water damaged phone.
So today I am going to show you that how can you fix this camera error. This method worked on all android devices (NOTE: I have tested this method on many Samsung devices but not on any other android device).
I am going to tell you some useful steps that you have to follow to remove this error of camera related to your android device. But make sure that firstly you have to charge your android mobile phone fully (Note: 60% charge should be there, minimum). You have to go into the recovery mode and it is safe, it does not require rooting your device and you will not lose your data but for be on the safe side, I am recommended you to take a nandroid backup of your smartphone and save your pictures and stuff in your PC.
Also see: How to root your android Phone.
How to fix Camera Failed on Samsung Galaxy S3 or Samsung Galaxy S4
In most of the cases galaxy s3 and galaxy s4 has a problem of camera failed and we have received many complains about the error from the users of Galaxy s3 and s4. Sometimes camera error occurs just because of camera app has got itself into a bit of a mess. You can try this method.
- Go into the settings.
- Open Application Manager
- Swipe left for all apps.
- Scroll down to camera application.
- Now tape the force stop button, and then clear the cache part.
- Do not worry about the photographs, it will not delete the photographs. Reboot your mobile phone and the camera error will be solved.
Second method is that turn off the phone first.
- Press and hold volume up, power and home button at the same time.
- The phone will vibrate.
- The android recovery screen will be shown on the screen
- Navigate to wipe clear cache using the volume up and down keys and use the power button to select an option.
This thing will delete your data but your cache partition will be refreshed and you will find the performance of your mobile phone more better than before and also the camera problem will also be solved b this method.
You can also install the Google camera, a wonderful third party app which works in most of the android phone if the original camera not works.
How to fix Camera Failed on Samsung Galaxy S5
Galaxy s5 also has this issue of camera error, but don’t worry I have th solution for the users of this mobile phone. But the sad news is that there are may be chances in Galaxy s5 that your device may have a hardware fault because the hardware and software capacity of galaxy s5 is different from the previous handsets of Samsung.
But, yes many users had solve their problem by following the steps that are mentioned in the galaxy s3 and s4 part. These steps works on most of the android devices and galaxy s5 are also included in the list of those android devices.
How to fix Camera Failed on Android Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
Reports of ‘camera failed’ errors on the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are rare, but some users do experience them. In most cases the problem appears to be a third-party app that’s messed things up, so you can follow the below mentioned step to correct this error.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the power key and volume up key at the same time.
- Samsung logo will be appear on the screen.
- Your phone will be restart in the safe mode.
- If your camera works in this mode, you don’t have a hardware but you have a software issue which can be easily solves by clearing your cache.
- But if your cameras still doesn’t work then it has a hardware issue and you have to claim warranty or you have to contact the retailer.
See Also: How to Root Google Nexus 6 | Easiest Way.
Did you find these steps helpful? Do tell us in the comment box