As we know that galaxy s6 is the growing and one of the best smartphone of current time. The galaxy s6 edge and galaxy s6 edge + also has many brilliant and best features which enhances the performance and increase the overall productivity of the mobile.
On the other hand Galaxy Note series is also one of the most famous series of Samsung Company and indeed it has many best and extra features than any normal series. Galaxy Note 2 is the previous model of Samsung Company and the new production of this mobile phone is stopped now. But still this mobile phone is very good and it has many latest features.
SEE ALSO: How to Root Google Nexus 6
If you root your galaxy note 2 you may gain many good advantages over your mobile phone and you can do whatever you want with your loving device.
Rooting your android device will allow the users of a Smartphone or tablet or any other android mobile operating system users to gain the control over the android internal system which is known as rooting access of your android phone. The manufactures of hardware and software of an android phone has put some limits on your cell phone (A user of Android Mobile phone is using only the 40% of the smart phone, without root access) these limitations will only allow you to use mobile phone smoothly and you can normally use it but if you root your android phone you can gain all the privileges over your smart phone (Now you can use 100% of the mobile phone, if you have root access).
Now if you want the latest Galaxy s6 features on your galaxy note 2 including the latest UI of galaxy s6, settings, messages, contacts and many more things. Then you need to follow some steps and procedure to do that.
The very first basic and most important things is that you have to Root your Note 2 and install a custom recovery on that. This is the first step as rooting will allow you to install custom ROM on your device. If you do not know how to root your device then check this post (HOW TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE).
Also, check The Most Comfortable bra of 2017
Steps in converting your Note 2 into Galaxy S6:
- Root your Note 2.
- Install the Galaxy S6 ROM from the following link, (MEGA download is recommended). The link of S6 ROM is this http://www.teamac.in/note-2.html.
- Next step is to install the super SU file from this link https://download.chainfire.eu/396/supersu/
- When the download is complete connect your Note 2 to the PC/Laptop.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM to the internal storage of Note 2.
- Charge you Note 2 (60% charging is recommended).
- Make a nandroid Backup for your phone in case of you format your data.
- Power off the Note 2.
- Press the volume up, home and home button at the same time your phone will go into the recovery mode. (When you successfully root your device you will have a custom recovery installed in this device).
- First format the full cache partition of Note 2.
- After that, wipe the full format or factory reset from the recovery mode.
- Then tap the option of install zip.
- Control your Note 2 with the volume button to move up and down and power button for the tap.
- In the install zip file go into that folder in which you have put the Galaxy S6 ROM.
- Tap the install option.
- Leave your device for at least 10 mint as it will installed the S6 ROM on your Note 2.
- When the ROM installation is complete then install the Super SU from internal storage.
- And you are done with that.
- Go back to the main screen of Recovery Mode and tap reboot option.
- Your device will be rebooted and it will restart and when it is done you will have a Galaxy S6 features in your mobile phone that is on galaxy note 2.
If you got any problem while installing this ROM you can contact us any time. This is 100% confirm and original ROM of s6 for galaxy Note 2 and we have tried ourselves with this ROM and the result was owwsum.
The screen shots and video playback of this ROM is given below
Also, check The Best Nose Trimmers of 2017