The Call of Duty : Black Ops 3 beta is now live and is free for download on Steam. And is already been downloaded and played by millions of Call of Duty Enthusiast. As we all ready know its a new generation of PC Gaming and every new title coming to PC has a support for 4K Gaming so is Call of Duty : Black Ops 3. Treyarch has a earned a great name from the previous Black Ops titles. It has now repeated the same thing hoping the new game would surpass the previous ones.
Call of Duty : Black Ops 3 System Requirements
Before you go jumping and download it make sure you have up to date PC. Well if you really are a Call of Duty fan and played all its latest title including Advanced Warfare we assume your PC is up to date. Following are the Minimum System Requirements :
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit\
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Call of Duty : Black Ops 3 4K Screenshots
Following are 4K images from the multiplayer Beta. Plus to view full resolution picture, right-click on the individual pic and select open in a new tab.
Call of Duty : Black Ops 3 coming to PC with a set of Great new features
Treyarch has revealed some of the great features of the PC version of the game which are as follow
- 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers
- 2-Player Split Screen
- Seamless Game Controller Support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire Optimizations, and 4K monitor support make the game look and run great at full 4K resolution
- FOV Slider
- Framerate Cap Slider
- Improved Text Chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Fantastic Steam Trading Cards – collect them all!
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
To download or have more info about the game you can visit their pre-order site .