Are you looking for a high-quality Vlogging camera with a flip screen to improve the quality of your videos? Here you will be fully guided about the best budget vlogging cameras. I have decided to review all those which are affordable even students can buy them. The most important thing is if you want quality work that’ll get noticed, you’ll need to invest in buying a product that you will use in completion of your goal.
To be a successful vlogger the very first thing is making high-quality videos. If the quality of your videos will be good, so you will get views and then success. All the Vlogging cameras discussed here are pocket-friendly. Their price range is $100- $230, there are so many others which cost less than $100 as well, but their quality is not okay. I haven’t picked any low-quality product which could waste your hard work.
Vlogging cameras have become very demanding and getting popular day by day. Many youngsters are taking an interest in making videos, some of them want to do vlogging for making money while others are doing it just for fun.
There are thousands of different cameras with different qualities, so without the right knowledge, it’s not possible to know which cameras are best for vlogging. I have tried my best to explore all the best for you.
Here is the list of all the Vlogging cameras with flip screen which I am going to review for you
- Sony DSCW800/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Black)
- Digital Camera Camcorder Full HD Camcorders 1080p 24.0 Megapixels vlogging camera Include 52MM Wide Angle Close Up Lens
- PowerLead Puto PLD023 24 MP Digital Camera
- Nikon Coolpix S7000 Wi-Fi Digital Camera
- Canon 0111C001 PowerShot SX610 HS, Wi-Fi Enabled
- Sony DSCW830/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD
- Sony W800/S 20.1 MP Digital Camera
- Digital camera, Besteker Camcorder Full HD 1080p 24.0MP 3.0-Inch LCD Mini Video Camcorders with Macro Lens and Flash Light
- Camcorders, RockBirds HDV-5052STR Digital Video Camera HDMI 1920x1080p Portable FHD WIFI Camera
- Digital camera camcorder 24MP Vlogging camera full HD 1080p camera flip screen 180-degree rotation with wrist strap
First of all, let’s discuss some factors which we have to keep in mind before buying a digital camera with a flip screen.
Some Tips to Buy Digital Camera
1.Determine what you need:
Before going to purchase a camera you should know first that why you need. Are you a beginner or a professional photographer? Do you need an expensive one or reasonable camera? Are there any features which you need? What size are you looking for?
First, answer these questions after that make a purchase. Like this, you will easily get what you are looking for.
2. Megapixels are NOT everything
If you only want to print images at a regular size, then over 4 or so megapixels will be enough for you. Mega pixels are not everything.
3. Keep in mind the ‘extras.’
With camera obviously, we need some extra things as well to make use of each and everything. With some of the cameras, you get memory cards, etc., but some do not offer. So while buying a camera, you might need these items as well.
- Camera Case
- Memory Cards
- Spare Batteries/Recharger
- Filters (and other lens attachments)
- External Flashes
You can get these items from the same shop as well because you can get some discount on the prices.
4. Do you already own any potentially compatible gear?
If you already have some accessories which are compatible with the camera you are going to buy, so avoid their purchase. This is how you can save some of your money. Here I have discussed all the inexpensive and affordable cameras so, therefore, I am sharing some money saving tips as well.
5. Optical Zooms
If we talk about zoom in digital camera, so there is digital zoom and optical zoom. It is highly recommended that you should buy the digital camera with optical zoom.
6. Read reviews
Before buying any product first, you should read customer reviews about that. From there you can get an idea about the pros and cons. There are some great websites which provide you genuine information about the product.
To study about things to know before making a purchase you can visit this site.
All the products are discussed with details of their features, specs, pros, and cons. Let’s take the start from number 1st.
1. Nikon Coolpix S7000 Wi-Fi Digital Camera (Editor Choice)
If someone is in search of a long zoom compact camera and want to capture all the pleasing sceneries so, it is the best choice for them. It supports a 16 MP 1/ 2.3” CMOS sensor to take high-resolution images and HD 1080p videos at 30 frames per second. It has a 20x optical zoom lens alongside a focal length of 4.5mm-135mm. Image quality, sharpness, and the color are improved with the help of its ED lens. Its image quality is excellent as the camera produces realistic colors and sharp images. It has auto plus 18 scene modes which make it easy to take pictures for a creative result. With auto mode selector even a beginner can take a good picture. You can share all the images and videos with your mobile or tablet by the availability of Wi-Fi in it. Its battery life is a little less as compared to other cameras. You can take up to 200 pictures by charging it one time. It comes four colors which are white, black, pink and gold.
- Its maximum video resolution is 1920 x1080
- It gives you 9.2fps fast continuous shooting
- It has 25mm wide angle lens and 500mm good Tele lens
- Its weight is 165g
- The images are in JPEG format
- It has built-in flash
- It has a 20 million pixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor.
- It has 20x optical zoom ability
- It has built in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
- It has perfect face detection feature
- It has high shutter speed of 1/4000s
- It doesn’t have touchscreen
- It takes 200 shots per charge.
- Its price is $219.
If you are looking for a camera which could be connected with your smartphone to shoot remotely and transfer images immediately, so Canon Powershot can do it for you. It gives high performance in reasonable price. It comes in black, white and red, so you have the choice to pick your favorite color. It is an attractive compact camera with 18x zoom stabilized lens resulting in a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 25-450mm. It is equipped with intelligent IS which makes it very easy to capture clear images without using a tripod in low light. It allows you to focus on capturing an image by automatically adjusting the camera for the perfect shake correction method. It has normal IS, macro (hybrid) IS, panning IS and tripod modes. Dynamic IS, Powered IS, Macro (hybrid) and tripod modes are used while making videos while for still images or videos, image stabilization mode is used. There are many automatic shooting modes and creative filters for taking fabulous shots which you want. With the help of creative shots, your original pictures are reused to generate a variety of edited images automatically. According to Canon/CIPA test, it can shoot up to 270 pictures by one-time charging, and with ECO mode enabled its battery life can be extended to 400 shoots. Its built in a flash allows you to add lights to scenes when necessary with its mode which are on, off, auto and slow synchro. Its card slots accept SD, SDHC and SDXC formats (cards are not included)
- It supports full HD videos
- It has 5cm macro mode
- It provides 2.5 frames per second continuous shooting
- It has 20 mega pixels BSI CMOS sensor
- It has 18x optical zoom lens
- It has 3-inch screen
- It has 922k dots resolution
- It has 450mm good Tele lens
- It has stunning picture quality
- It has 18x zoom lens which works very fast
- It has a 20 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor
- Its maximum video resolution is 1920×1080
- It has NFC connectivity
- It has built in Wi-Fi
- It has slow continuous drive mode
- It doesn’t have manual exposure
- It has no USB port
- Its price is $189.
To save memories with the best camera is not a big problem now because you can easily have one. Sony Cyber-shot is one of best cameras with low price and high performance. It has 20.1-megapixel resolution and optical zoom of 8x with an equivalent range of 25-200mm. It has a 2.7-inch screen and can shoot 720p HD videos with a resolution of 1,280 x 720 and at a rate of 30fps. It has Sony’s smile shutter feature which captures an image automatically when it spots a smile on face, and it also has scene detect intelligent auto exposure. With its beauty effect function, you can retouch portrait images to smooth your subject’s skin, apply whitish color to teeth, widens subject’s eyes and removes extra shine. It has NP-BN lithium ion rechargeable battery. Its white balance modes contain auto, cloudy, daylight, flash, fluorescent 1(it is white color), fluorescent 2(this one is natural white), fluorescent 3(and it is day white) and incandescent. Some of its autofocus modes are center-weighted, multipoint, tracking and face tracking.
- Its sensor size is 1/2.3 inch (6.2mm x 4.6mm)
- Its weight including batteries is 4.3 oz (122 g)
- It has 2.7-inches LCD screen.
- It results in high-definition 720p resolution videos
- It has built-in picture and beauty effects
- It provides you one fps continuous shooting.
- BIONZ processor is there to give you sharp images
- It has USB 2.0 high-speed data connectivity
- It has image stabilization feature
- It has face detection focusing
- It has 25 mm wide angle lens
- It is light weighted(122g)
- It doesn’t have manual exposure control
- It doesn’t have touch screen
- Its LCD screen is very smaller (2.7 inches)
- It costs only $126.
4. Digital Camera Camcorder Full HD Camcorders 1080p 24.0 Megapixels Vlogging CameraInclude 52MM Wide Angle Close Up Lens
It is also one of the best inexpensive vlogging cameras with many advanced features. It is beginner’s first choice for vlogging, landscape or portrait. Let’s see its different modes and begin from the shooting mode; it supports single shooting, continuous shooting and delay shot(2s, 10s). Its different mode sets are Auto, night, sport, portrait, backlight, landscape, party, high sensitivity, and beach. You can balance the light with the help of white balance which can be adjusted as Auto, Daylight, tungsten, cloudy and fluorescent. You can quickly charge your camera and transfer data with USB port. Its image resolution is 5600×4200(24MP); 5200×3900(20MP); 4000×3000(12MP); 3264×2448(8MP); 2592×1944 (5MP); 2048×1536(3M). Its images are in JPG format. Its video resolution is 1920×1080 @15fps; 1280×720 @30fps; VGA: 640×480. Its video format is AVI. If you are a selfie lover, so the good news for you is that with its 3” screen it can rotate up to 180 degrees to take selfies.
- Include 52MM Wide Angle Close Up Lens
- It has rechargeable lithium ion battery with the capacity of 800mAh.
- It has 1 Digital camera.
- It has a 52mm wide angle lens and 52mm UV lens.
- It contains one Wall plug charger and a USB cable
- It has one Strap and an English manual.
- It supports beauty face on/off options and face detection.
- Portable and compact for easy carrying.
- The result of image shooting and making videos is clear and crystal.
- COMI provides you three years warranty.
- It doesn’t shoot well in low light.
- It costs $114.99
Sony W800 is one of the best budget vlogging cameras. It features 20.1 MP Super HAD CCD sensor with an F3.2-6.4 26-130mm lens, 5x optical sony zoom lense for straightforward and hassle free shooting. It can shoot 720p HD video and has 2.7-inches LCD screen. With the help of its intelligent, active mode of optical steady shot image stabilization, the camera’s shake effects are minimized to eliminate blurring. To provide you a clear view it can detect up to 8 faces. It has many scene modes some of them are a night scene, night portrait, landscape, snow, beach, and portrait. It includes auto, slow synchro, on, off and some advanced flash modes that you can use according to your need. It also includes white balance modes which are auto, cloudy, fluorescent 1, 2, 3, daylight and incandescent. It helps you to capture a more colorful picture. Its 0.25 fps (frames per second) helps you capture up to 100 shots in rapid succession, and with the help of its burst mode you can capture up to 100 shots at 1fps. You can quickly charge your battery by connecting your camera via USB with PC or power supply.
- Its maximum resolution is 5152 x 3864
- The size of its sensor is 1/2.3″ (6.17 x 4.55 mm), and its type is CCD
- Its screen size is 7-inches
- Its weight is 125 g (0.28 lb / 4.41 oz)
- It has Lithium-Ion NP-BN battery and charger
- It is 20 megapixels camera
- Light weighted
- Its low light image quality is not good
- Its zoom range is limited
- Its price is only $89.99.
If you are a beginner, not a professional photographer and still want to take good pictures, so PLD023 is the best choice for you. Those photography lovers who have just taken the start and they are interested in capturing nature can use it because of its easy setup. All the setting methods are explained with details in the instruction manual. It can capture sharp photos and HD videos. It has 3.0 inches LCD screen you can easily view and edit your images and videos. You can easily rotate the screen to take selfies and make videos of yourself. Its high-performing Optical viewfinder helps us to enable fast and perfect focus by framing the subject quickly. PowerLead offers you 12 months warranty, and you can exchange your current product freely within 31 days with any of PowerLead’s product. Its video resolution is 1920*1080P/15FPS, 1280*720/30FPS, 640*480/30FPS. Its videos are in AVI format. It has a wide angle with both a macro lens and its standard lens.
- The package dimensions are 6.8 x 5.8 x 3.9 inches.
- Its weight is 1.1 pounds.
- It has 22 effective still
- It has 8.0 Mega Pixels CMOS imaging sensor.
- It records HD 720p videos.
- Its external memory is in the form of TF card which can store up to 32 GB.
- Images are stored in JPEG format.
- It has a high capacity rechargeable lithium battery.
- Best quality built structure
- Easy to use
- Its zoom is fantastic
- It is light weighted
- Camera freezes sometimes
- Its price is $99.99.
It is one of the light weighted simple point shoot cameras that you can easily carry in a pocket or your small hand bag. It has 20.1-megapixel CCD sensor with a sensitivity range of ISO100-3200, it records HD 720p videos. The Sony’s 4.6-23mm f/3.2-6.4 lens possesses an optical 5x zoom and has an equivalent 35mm focal length of 26-130mm offering wide angle range. With the help of SteadyShot image stabilization, you can take pictures even if you are walking with no trouble as it reduces blur. It has 2.7 inches 230,000 dots clear photo LCD screen that helps you in vibrant view of images in all sort of lighting conditions. It shoots 1280 x 720 HD videos at 30 frames per second to create best quality videos while using optical zoom in 29-minute segments. To attain wider angle and the high-quality panoramic image you just have to press the shutter button and sweep the camera around while shooting nonstop keeping the speed high. If you want some more creative images, you can move your camera up to 360-degree panorama. It has smile shutter technology which allows you to capture smile moments automatically. You just have to press the smile shutter button, and the camera would detect and capture the smile moments. By enabling the easy mode, all the extra layers would be removed from the camera menu screen, and you can easily keep shooting. It has many auto focus types; contrast detection AF, face tracking focus, multi-point AF, and center weighted. With its white balance setting you can set to auto, daylight, incandescent, flash, fluorescent 1, fluorescent 2, and fluorescent three which are white, natural white, and day white respectively.
- Its full model name is Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W800
- It has beneficial in-camera instruction guide
- It has 1/2.3-inch super HAD CCD sensor
- Its weight is 4.4 ounces including batteries
- Its Images are in JPEG format
- Its videos are in AVI format.
- It has built in flash
- It has some manual control
- It is compact and light weighted
- Affordable camera for HD photos
- It has 20.0MP high-resolution sensor
- Restricted zoom range
- Its image quality in low light is not good
- It doesn’t have built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- Its price is $89.99
Besketer camcorder has an outstanding image quality. It supports 24.0 megapixels resolution for pictures and full HD 1080p video resolution. Its Image Resolution is 5600×4200(24MP); 5200×3900(20MP); 4000×3000(12MP); 3264×2448(8MP); 2592×1944(5MP); 2048×1536(3M); FHD: 1920×1080 HD. The images captured are in JPG format. Its video Resolution is 1920×1080 @15fps; 1280×720 @30fps; VGA: 640×480@ 30fps. Its video format is AVI. One can easily switch between its three modes, photo mode, video mode or replay with a single press of a key. The setting by default is photo mode. In photo mode, you can choose single shot or multiple shots. The use of video mode depends on the storage your camera has. It has 3-inch full frame view screen, which can be rotated at 180 degrees for taking selfies. It features a 55mm UV lens, filtering UV ray and a 0.45x wide angle by which you can have a wider view. It has a 4x digital zoom which expands the size of your pictures. It has four flashlight modes to choose the one which we like from them. The modes are Automatic, Compulsory flash, anti-red eye flash and shut down the flash. Before using it for the first charge it for eight hours and after that three hours charging is enough.
- Its product dimensions are 6 x 6.1 x 5.8 cm
- The boxed product weight is 1.2kg.
- Its brand name is Besketer.
- Its weight is 1.3 pounds
- It comes in red color
- It has 3.7 V lithium battery
- Its focal length is 7.6mm
- Its aperture is 3.2
Its package includes
- One Besketer Digital camera camcorder
- One UV lens
- One USB cable
- One lithium ion battery
- One wall plug charger
- An English manual
- One camera strap
- One bag
- Easy to use and carry
- Outstanding picture result
- It costs only $99.99
This camcorder is very easy to use, so if you are a beginner, then it should be the best choice for you. It supports 270-degree rotation along with 3.0-inches TFT-LCD which helps you to shoot arbitrary. With its Real-Time Broadcasting, you can share your Full-HD quality pictures with your family members or close friends. It has a long lasting battery, big storage media up to 32GB which support standard tripod and SD/TF cards and 5MP CMOS Sensor. Its Wi-Fi function supports the remote view, capturing images and shooting videos. You can connect your smartphone or tablet with a camcorder and control its functions. Before using it for the first time, you must charge it for minimum three hours. If you read the manual before using so, it would be just perfect because you will be fully aware of all its features.
- Its brand is Rockbirds
- It supports multiple languages
- Its operation modes are digital video camera and digital camera
- Its weight is 1.4 pounds
- Its product dimensions are 6 x 3.1 x 5.2 inches
- It has lithium ion battery
- Its file formats are JPEG, MOV, WAV
- It supports Wi-Fi transmission
- Its photo resolution is FHD1920x1080
- For night vision it has IR light
Package contents include
- One camera
- One camera bag
- One user manual
- One battery
- One USB cable
- One HDMI cable
- One charger
- Its picture quality is impressive
- Excellent value for the price
- It shoots good HD videos
- It is light-weighted
- Sometimes it is turned off by itself
- Its price is $109.
It has been the standard-bearer for action cameras for more than two years. It has a 2.19-inch touchscreen, and it can shoot 4K video at 30frames per second. It looks like a GoPro; everyone considers it to be GoPro. It is in black, and it has a silver screen on it. It has only one button to start and stop recording. You can change the modes or tweak setting by touchscreen. It has the lens and LED on its front side that provides current camera indication. Its 2.2 inches wide LCD screen is protected with gorilla glass, and on its top portions, there are holes for speakers and dual microphone. On its right side, there is a small flap covering MicroUSB charging port and its left side is empty.
- It weighs just 94 g which is approximately 3.4 ounces.
- It has Ambarella A9SE chipset processor
- It has 1430Mah battery that works up to 2hrs 35 mins with 1080p recording at 30ffps
- It has image sensor Sony IMX377 1/2.3” 12 megapixels CMOS sensor
- It has connectivity options of Bluetooth and dual band Wi-Fi
- Its maximum photo resolution is 12-megapixels
- It has 2.19-inches LCD touchscreen
- It has bigger touchscreen than GoPro
- It has excellent image quality
- It has long battery life
- Its image stabilization feature can be activated at 1080p
- It has 155-degree wide angle lens
- It can work with GoPro’s accessories.
- It cannot shoot stills in raw format
- It is not waterproof
- Its image stabilization could be bette
- Its price is $189.96
All the cameras discussed here are inexpensive, affordable and high quality. If you want to become a Vlogger or you love to make videos for fun so then, you should have one of them above. All the cameras discussed here are easy to use and give a perfect result. So if you are a beginner or professional Vlogger, you can make a purchase. All the features, specifications, pros and cons are discussed with details. There are so many others with better quality than all the cameras discussed here, but their prices are so high that not everyone can afford them. So I decided to review those which everyone can afford and give the best image result. So best of luck for your Vlogging career.